Anyone that checked out tickets for the RRR Raffle please read and follow the instructions below. DO NOT REFUND any monies yourself.
We need all Raffle Tickets sold and unsold to be returned to Rhonda by May 8th.
Critical Action Required
1. DO NOT REFUND any monies yourself. BY LAW, this must be done by Rhonda via check and documented to the state.
2. TICKET STUBS from tickets that have been sold and ALL COLLECTED MONIES must be turned into Rhonda at the Timeline no later than May 8th
a. To help Rhonda out, If you have stubs with only a name and phone number, please contact the purchaser and get their mailing address. Rhonda must send each ticket purchaser a check and a letter explaining the situation and raffle cancellation AND we have to submit the list of ticket purchasers to the WI DOA-Charitable Gaming.
3. Unsold tickets must be returned to Rhonda at the Timeline no later than May 8th
4. Rhonda is available at the Timeline Monday thru Friday between the hours of 11am and 7pm. Put the tickets, stubs and money in an envelope labeled TO Rhonda and include your name as who its from.
5. We have very strict guidelines to follow from the state with canceling the raffle.
Based on those guidelines please DO NOT RETURN ANY MONEY TO PURCHASERS YOURSELF.
All refunds must be documented to the state and come from Rhonda in the form of a check. I have included the legal guidelines for canceling the raffle in the attached.
6. If you have question about the return of your tickets please contact Brad at 920-257-3341 or Rhonda at 715-853-1916. We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns.
What about the Red River Riders Motorcycle Ride Event?
The canceling of the bike raffle does not mean we are canceling the whole RRR event at this time.
Your officers have decided to keep moving forward with the rest of the activities on June 20th in hopes of the state being open. We hope to have the poker run and basket raffles the day of the event in an attempt to raise some monies for the RRR. We will keep you informed on updates for the events on June 20th.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these uncharted waters of the COVID-19 Stay at Home orders. Your officers, together as a group, are working these challenges the best we can as issues arise. Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions and concerns.